Saturday, October 3, 2009

for gretchen











and others that want to see my baby

9 comments:

thekerrclan said...

She is too darling. I wish I could just hold her. And just out of curiosity, why do the dads always get to be the ones who sleep with the sleeping baby?

Terri said...

She's so perfect! She's like Caleb, Carson, Maia, and Max all mixed together!

coolmomofseven said...

She's so cute! I think I see more if Maia in her now.

Gretchen said...

THANK YOU!! She is so beautiful! She does look like Maia. I wish I was there with you guys....I MISS YOU!!!!

Amy said...

She is so cute! I love chubby little baby cheeks! Makes me want to give her a big ol' smooch!

Sally said...

Wow! You need to post pics every week!!! She is too cute and I can't get over how all your kids look the same! She is exactly like Maia!!! AH! I want to hug and kiss her!!! Why can't I just beam down there???

WAH!

richardnwendy said...

can she look anymore like Reed? I see a bit of Caleb and Carson in there also. She is soooo cute

Lexie said...

So sweet and so beautiful!

Sherrie said...

Heidi, she is SO beautiful. So so so sweet. I'm so glad and happy for you!!!