Wednesday, October 21, 2009

blog going private P.S.

If you haven't already, I need the email that you would like the blog invitation to go to. sorry i should have said that before. that is how you get invited to private blogs, through email. a few pictures for your trouble. i"ll be a private blog starting October 26th.


playing piratessooo scarysay arrrg

10 comments:

casa chandler said...

jrkchandler@yahoo.com

Jonathan and Janil said...

kwonjin_@hotmail.com

Julie Markham said...

Great photos. I was just whining to Mike this afternoon that you weren't posting often enough. He reminded me you have 5 kids now. I want to be invited -- juliemarkham116@gmail.com

Lynette said...

For sure me. ballardlynette@hotmail.com

richardnwendy said...

County me in Heidi. Thanks!!!!

Terri said...

mtcannon16@hotmail.com

Emily said...

emilynschmidt@hotmail.com

Natalie said...

richnan99@hotmail.com

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

count me in! bndsloan@gmail though I'm sure you already have my e-mail. Ha love you!

thekerrclan said...

Will you invite both of our accounts? So I don't have to log out to read your blog? mac and yahoo. Kylie is too darling! Sorry we spelled her name wrong.