Friday, October 16, 2009

private blogs

i have been thinking about my blog and decided to take it private. there was an article in the church magazine about blog safety and i think because of the nature of most of my posts (my kids and family life) I'd like to take it to invitation only. leave me a comment if you still want to view the cannon clan :)
thanks

24 comments:

laf said...

Count us in!

coolmomofseven said...

Of course we still want to be able to see your blog!! Your kids are getting so big and the baby is beautiful! And I still can't get over how much Max looks like Troy.

Terri said...

Me please!

Mattamorphasis said...

I guess so...

3 Countries 1 Love said...

Would love to continue following along!

Natalie said...

Hey Heidi! Do you remember us from Ohio? I love to show Paden what Caleb is up to, and follow your cute family. Would love to be able to still.

casa chandler said...

please count me in, heidi. it's so fun to see your family updates and your craftiness!

Ben said...

Ben and Julie want to keep up with your awesome family.

The Cannon Family said...

For sure! camicannon@gmail.com

Angela said...

Me too! It is so nice to be able to keep up while I am gone!

Emily said...

Us too please!

thekerrclan said...

You know I do...sign me up!

K said...

invite us!
gretchen & kirk

Jonathan and Janil said...

I would like to!

Sally said...

Of course! I've been thinking about making mine private too.

KLF said...

Us too!

Amy said...

Me please!
chadnamy@hotmail.com

Harts said...

Ustoo!!! tarabutler@mail.weber.edu

Joani10 said...

I'm a terrible blogger, but I'd love an invite so I can still say "Hi" every now and then.
Your little Kylee is adorable!

G-mom said...

me too me too!!

galbraithfam@msn.com

Lexie said...

Pretty please!

Lyndee said...

Moving to the other side huh? I would love to still visit!

Garin and Katrina said...

Ummm yes please. Should I make ours private? Are their stalkers out there that can find you from your blog?

V and Co. said...

glad you counted me in!