Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Caleb








CALEB.
Caleb is getting so big. some times when I see him I get tears in my eyes that my baby has grown up. Caleb is a super kid. He has his chores done before I get out of bed. He always does his best. He is so helpful. He loves to collect things. He loves soccer, and he does well. (he has been recruited for a tournament team :) He has a sarcastic sense of humor that we all enjoy. I love caleb.

4 comments:

Julie Markham said...

He knows the meaning of the little toad he's holding, right?

Bapa said...

It's not who you think, Julie.

Jardinefamily said...

I love his hair...reminds me of Reed so much at that age.

Sally said...

He's so cute! We were just watching a video of when we visited just after Caleb was born! Of course I teared up because our kids are growing up!