
this picture represents so much of caleb right now. He loves to run around the backyard catching lizards and playing with them. they just lay there on his hand getting warm. He is also a little boy so his fingernails are dirty, most of the time. He loves to collect these silly bands and wear them and trade them at school. He also loves the color green. this picture makes me smile because it says caleb in so many ways.
5 comments:
Amazing picture, even better story!
I LOVE IT.
Great picture. I love that his fingernails are dirty. Also love seeing all the pictures you have taken in the yard. Cant wait to see the rest of the kids too
I love that picture...love the silly bracelets too...what is up with those by the way? Wish I invented them.
You take great pictures! And my kids are obsessed with the bracelets too!
Post a Comment