Wednesday, September 15, 2010

little sunshine


Kylie has a new nickname, sunshine. that is what she is to us, a ray of happy warm light. We love her. Kylie turned one yesterday. I cant believe our baby is one! She is so full of fun. She loves to laugh, smile, dance, eat and just got her first two teeth. happy birthday baby, I love you!




for kylie's birthday we made a bunch of little sweet treats instead of cake, it seemed to fit her.





kylie liked the candle and all the yummy little treats.

we got kylie this little walker for her birthday. she loves it. she is really close to walking. she loves all her gifts from family, thank you Becky, Oma and Grandma. She had a special day.

5 comments:

Terri said...

Happy Birthday big girl! Love the sweet treats.

Julie Markham said...

What a yummy birthday! Darling child, truly.

Sally said...

She's such a beautiful girl! Happy Birthday!

Jardinefamily said...

Ohhhh, How I wish I could have been there. Not only for the awesome treats, but to play with her on her special day:)

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

Happy birthday sweet Kylie!! I love you!