
our ward made these for super Saturday. You can find them
HERE they have some really cute things!

they come in these cute little packages, with the beads and all the trimmings that you need to make the necklace charms. I had such a hard time picking from all the options, I should have just ordered one of each.

the beads are so fun and unique.

I really like this one its called mango spritz.

little bit of snow white

some yummy vintage lace, wore this one today I love it!
also made the caramel sundae and the silver lining.
they will make great Christmas gifts or a nice gift for yourself.
1 comment:
how are you guys? somehow I lost your blog address, but found it from a comment you made on my blog like two years ago. you have another girl, so fun.
I just wanted to say "hi"
Post a Comment