Tuesday, November 30, 2010

thanksgiving

we went on several hikes. It was a little cold but we had a good time. we played hide and go seek and ran around the mountains. Reed took Adam and Calvin spelunking, they had some side splitting good times.
table for 30? we had a full house. Reed's parents, sister's family, brothers family, my brother and his family, and my sister in laws parents, and sister and her family. The food was good and the company was even better.

made this fun poster for thanksgiving. the kids loved writing all over it.


we all went bowling together. three lanes, we took up three lanes. we were quite a sight. we all had a lot of fun!
thanks everyone for coming to new mexico to celebrate with us. we had a great time. we loved having you all here. we were so sad when everyone left. carson and i cried and caleb moped around all day. come again soon!!!

4 comments:

Sally said...

We were sad too, but we weren't even invited! :) I want MORE pictures!!! How was the baptism? What a crowd you had for dinner! How fun!

Miss you!

thekerrclan said...

That is quite a crowd. Looks like fun!

Jardinefamily said...

I was more pictures too...my camera is busted and I need yours:) Had so much fun. See you spring break!!

Gretchen said...

Holy Cow Heidi! How did you do it? I was freaking out about 6 people.