I threw a party with a couple of girls from the playgroup max and I are in. We had fun foods, games, crafts, and a lot of people came dressed up. Our invitations were really fun to make. Reed made the fingers at work for us, thanks babe. the invitations said don't forget and the fingers had a string tied to them, thanks to martha stewart for the great idea. we have a lot of fun new families in the ward, it has been fun to get to know them.
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
5 years ago
3 comments:
I love Caleb in your family picture at the ward party.....so him:)
I saw that you had a blog from Jet's blog and wanted to see the pictures from the party. It looks so fun! And I have to say, I think you have some of the cutest kids I have ever known...seriously!
That food makes me hungry! Your camera takes great pics, plus you have a great eye! :)
Post a Comment