Monday, May 2, 2011

all sorts of happiness

After conference we took some advice down and put temple pictures in the kids rooms. we let them pick out their favorite temple picture and printed them out. I love how each frame shows their personalities.
caleb earned his first scout awards. He likes his leaders a lot which makes a big difference for all of us, yeah for great leaders.

this is my final homework assignment in my photography class. we had to mat and frame a picture to display at the school. we had name plates and everything. My first art show :)


maia brought this home from school and it just about melted me into a puddle of goo. Just in case you cant read kinder it says "today I feel the spirit because I feel happy" then there is this great picture of her in a field of flowers and the little word bubble says " love the wind" She is such a joy!

3 comments:

Julie Markham said...

I'm going to guess that family home evenings go well at your house -- yay!

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

AWESOME!! So much is going on with your family right now that's so great!! I love that you did the temples, and so cool that Caleb is doing so great in scouts. I am so proud of you Heidi for doing your photography class you are truly amazing!! And Maia, what a special little girl, I'm sure that is going in a scrapbook for her. I Love you all so much!!

Jardinefamily said...

They do listen to us and what we teach, love that.