Monday, May 23, 2011

carson's baptism

carson was baptised yesterday, it was peaceful, happy and sweet just like carson.

reed said after carsons baptism he said, "i feel like my heart is going to pound outside of my chest."



this little boy has been so excited for this day. He is a sweet person with a tender heart. we are so lucky to have him in our family.


look at this huge family, when did this happen? congratulations carson, we are so proud of you.

7 comments:

Julie Markham said...

What wonderful family you have!

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

YAY Carson!! Congratulations kiddo!! I am so proud of you and this wonderful decision that you made you are such a special amazing kid!! I love you and miss you!!

Jardinefamily said...

So happy for Carson on his special day. What a great examples for my kids you are raising.

Sally said...

ADORABLE! Congrats Carson!

Love your big family!

Terri said...

Congrats Carson! Can't wait to see you guys.

Gretchen said...

Yay Carson! I remember my baptism, it was such a special day. I am so happy for you!

thekerrclan said...

Congratulations! I can't believe little "Warson" is 8! Wow. His hair looks so light...you must see a lot of sun in New Mexico. :) Such a beautiful family.