Monday, May 9, 2011

birthday, stairs and curls

my sweet carson turned eight today!! from the start i knew carson was a special soul. he is kind, fun, silly, sweet, our peacemaker and our goof. we love our carson! thanks for being a part of our family carson, we love you.

we had a fun party for carson and his friends. they are really cute together, he is lucky to have so many fun friends.



Here is Carson with his buddies, the party wasn't long enough they were having way to much fun!


carson wanted a chocolate chocolate cake with lego figures on top.


this is a lame picture but is is the only one i could find. this picture doesn't show you how really ugly this thing was but trust me it was ugly and unsafe.


Here is the new and improved star case. I love it! It's beautiful and very well made. Its fun to slowly pull this home into the year 2011! goodbye 80's hello 2011!


i love this face. kylie's hair is getting longer and blonder and curlier!


look at these curls, they are so fun. They fit her little personality; bouncy, fun and playful.

6 comments:

Julie Markham said...

Lots going on in your house --- love those curls!

Terri said...

Happy 8th Carson! He's so big. Love the new stair rail, it looks great (such an improvement!). And Curls Rock!

K said...

Happy Birthday Carson! Things have been so crazy around here I forgot to send his birthday card, but I have it and I'll send it today! Love you Carson!
Gretchen

Lynette said...

Happy B-day to Carson. LOVE the new staircase - it's beautiful! LOVE the curls too. When my girls grow out of their curls - I make them with a curling iron! :) I can't give them up.

Jardinefamily said...

Love the new stair case...also glad kids can't climb the outside and scare us!

Sally said...

Carson is such a cutie! And so jealous of Kylie's curls! Zoey still has a little fuzz. :)