
here is Kylie the little pearl! we went with reed to his dental conference in Scottsdale Arizona and had a great little family trip!

we took the kids to the zoo. my kids love zoos. we had a few adventures while there. we watched a vulture eat a rat. I didn't watch, but the boys were all fascinated and Maia looked green.

there was a cage where monkeys roam free and you can go in with them. this monkey was very entertaining. he jumped around us and then ate these yellow flowers. the kids talked about his for the rest of the day.

we also found a pond full of turtles, dozens of them. The kids are convinced that this will be the best pet ever, they are very cute, but I think I have enough pets to worry about.

we did a LOT of swimming! My kids love the water and the hotel had lots of fun pools for them to swim in. we spent the day in the water while reed went to his conference.

we took the kids to Benihannas. They were so entertained. max laughed the whole way through and Kylie was mesmerised.

we went to the museum of musical instruments. they had these displays for every country, with a video, sample music and a display of the types of instruments used. The kids loved listening, and had a few laughs at the really different types of music.

they had a room full of instruments you could try. max was a fan of the gongs, drums and cymbals. surprise surprise.

Maia had fun trying all the instruments, now she has a list of all the things she wants to learn to play.

Caleb and Carson had a lot of fun! These two are goofs.

Kylie liked to try the harp. she loves music. she loves to sing and dance. It is so fun to watch.

before we left on our trip we painted the "white rock" its a town tradition to paint the rock for special events. so we painted Carson is 8!

Maia helped do the orange and green poke a dots.

Carson loved the surprise!
6 comments:
I bet that rock is mostly paint. :-) Sounds like a great little trip!
My mom called me and asked me if Carson was 8. I said yes, he just had his birthday, why? She said the "Rock" was painted for him. And I asked "then why did you call me?" She said she wanted to make sure it was the right Carson. I just laughed. Anyway, does Reed have any conferences in Houston! You should come see us! It looks like you guys know how to have a good time.
FUN!!! I want to go on fun vacations like that! You guys always do such fun things!! That rock is AWESOME!! I can't believe Carson is 8, CRAZY!! I love him. I can't wait to see pictures of his baptism!! I wish we could be there for him, we will be there in spirit though!!
Your family has too much fun!!! I am so jealous of all the fun things you do together. I wish Kirk was a dentist! Love you guys!!!
What a fun town tradition! And Happy Belated Birthday to Carson. We're so lame...I can't believe it's almost the end of May...running around like fools -- that is what we are doing.
Great pics! You guys know how to have fun!
Post a Comment