i turned 30! so, i dont feel any different. i still feel like a 20ish something. The only thing that makes me feel like, "hey, maybe i am getting up there" is the four little people i hang out with everyday. only a 30 year old would have four kids, right? I love my job. (caleb is reading over my shoulder and just said "you don't have a job") nice. i do have a job i'm a mom silly. (now he just said "that's not a job") yes it is! i wanted to take some pictures of the most important things in this 30 year olds (apparently a jobless bum) life! here they are!
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
5 years ago
7 comments:
Is today your Birthday??? I can't remember! Anyway, happy birthday from one jobless woman to another!:) We'll have to remind our kids when they are older just how hard it really is to be "unemployed".
Happy Birthday Heidi! I LOVED the little commentary from Caleb. It cracked me up. :)
What a hottie! I want to look like you when I turn 30! Ha ha...or maybe I better shoot for when I turn 40. OUCH!
I actually remember your birthday every year and I'll have to tell you why I remember it so well when not everyone can read it (that made it sound worse than it really is). Anyway, you are so beautiful and I agree with you, I still feel like I'm in my 20's. You do not look 30 whatsoever and you have an absolutely adorable family. We really need to get a hold of each other and catch up. What you said in your post made me smile and remember my Heidi. I miss you. Love ya.
Cute pics!! Remember coming to my 30th birthday?? We won't say how long ago that was! You look great!!
Maia looks like her mommy!
happy birthday!
Post a Comment