carson wanted to see carson. he is so funny and so hard to get a "normal picture". i wonder where he gets that from? it starts with R and sounds like seed.
SO FUNNY! Tom and Zack are the same! I told Tom I hardly have any good pictures of us because he always makes a crazy face! Love your new background and layout! You're learning the ropes! Now I still need you to teach me digital scrappin!
Love the new blog look! Carson's pictures are so fun, I love "personality" shots, and he has plenty of them. :) AND...congrats to Max! I'm so glad that he's doing so well and you have newfound freedom! Hooray!
3 comments:
SO FUNNY! Tom and Zack are the same! I told Tom I hardly have any good pictures of us because he always makes a crazy face! Love your new background and layout! You're learning the ropes! Now I still need you to teach me digital scrappin!
oh my gosh he's grown up sooo much! love the background!
Love the new blog look! Carson's pictures are so fun, I love "personality" shots, and he has plenty of them. :) AND...congrats to Max! I'm so glad that he's doing so well and you have newfound freedom! Hooray!
Post a Comment