for family home evening a few weeks ago we planted seeds for our garden. they grew so fast they are almost ready for planting and the ground outside is not! the kids were so excited to watch the seeds grow. if anything it has been worth it already for the excitement they created in our house. i love green things!
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
4 years ago
2 comments:
That is so cool! I can't wait to start a garden! And by the way it took me a year to feel like I was back to normal after Summer was born! The 4th child did me in...and I want 2 more! :) I had a dream last night that I had triplets, talk about babies on the brain!!!
You could bring your plants to me! The ground is ready in Spring (as in our town not the season, however, it is spring here,so I guess it works with both.) Okay, I am not making sense. Love YA
Post a Comment