Name: Reed F. Cannon
How long have you been married? 9 years 2 months
How long did you date? 1 year
How old is he? 31 years old but according to his patients he looks 19.
How old is he? 31 years old but according to his patients he looks 19.
Who eats more sweets? We both have a massive sweet tooth! I wonder if Reed could pull those.
Who is taller? Reed! He is by eight inches
Who is taller? Reed! He is by eight inches
Who can sing better? I would say that is a toss up. I love to sing and reed loves to sing as long as he thinks no one is listening. He has a really great voice.
Who is smarter? Reed has a lot more education then I do, but we both can’t spell!
Who does the laundry? I usually switch all the loads in and out and Reed helps me fold.
Who pays the bills? We split everything up. He pays the monthly bills and I’m in charge on house hold expenses like food, toilet paper and socks.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me if you are looking at the bed Reed if you are laying in the bed.
Who mows the lawn? What lawn? We live in New Mexico and bought a home with dirt for a yard. Hopefully we will get some grass soon.
Who cooks the dinner? I do unless we are grilling. Reed is a master at the grill. He grilled up the best T-bone stake the other day. Yum.
Who drives? Reed does. We are both more relaxed that way.
Who cooks the dinner? I do unless we are grilling. Reed is a master at the grill. He grilled up the best T-bone stake the other day. Yum.
Who drives? Reed does. We are both more relaxed that way.
Who is more stubborn? We both are but I think I am more ornery about it.
Who proposed? Reed proposed to me in Provo canyon. He is so sweet and romantic. He took me to dinner, temple square and throughout the date he gave me three red roses. Each card spelling out “I love you” Provo canyon was special to us and we ended up there with Reed on one knee. I love that man.
Who has more siblings? I am 2 of 8 Reed is 3 of 4
Who proposed? Reed proposed to me in Provo canyon. He is so sweet and romantic. He took me to dinner, temple square and throughout the date he gave me three red roses. Each card spelling out “I love you” Provo canyon was special to us and we ended up there with Reed on one knee. I love that man.
Who has more siblings? I am 2 of 8 Reed is 3 of 4
Who wears the pants? Actually that is a funny question because reed never wears pants! He wears shorts year round! But seriously Reed and I work well together, we lead together.
I love Reed. While Max was in the hospital we had 10 days alone together. We stayed in the hospital one level down from Max so we could get to him quickly. That time with Reed was special to me. We cried, laughed, prayed, ate in the cafeteria, sat by Max, watched star trek, and held hands. He is a special man and I am so grateful to have him in my life.’
Thank you Reed for being a really great father, husband, priesthood holder, dentist, weekend warrior, and friend. I love you and all you are! you are amazing!
I love Reed. While Max was in the hospital we had 10 days alone together. We stayed in the hospital one level down from Max so we could get to him quickly. That time with Reed was special to me. We cried, laughed, prayed, ate in the cafeteria, sat by Max, watched star trek, and held hands. He is a special man and I am so grateful to have him in my life.’
Thank you Reed for being a really great father, husband, priesthood holder, dentist, weekend warrior, and friend. I love you and all you are! you are amazing!
3 comments:
Well, after reading all about Reed it seems like Terri got a bum-deal! You have to tone it down, Reed, you're making the rest of us slackers look bad!
--Mattamorphasis
Cute! Isn't it great to be a family! I can't imagine life without it! Everything is sweeter!
You left out what a great scooter tag player he is...and jedi-trainer.
Post a Comment