Friday, November 21, 2008

cant wait!!!

i know it's "proper" to wait till after thanksgiving but I CANT! i want to put up the tree and decorate and wrap and play the Christmas music!!! i guess I'll just be sneaky on the blog :)
now i need to add some Christmas music and some great Christmas pictures of the kids...hummm

3 comments:

Sally said...

That's so funny! I'm trying to talk Tom into putting our stuff up this weekend, so that when we get back it's all ready, except for the tree. Maybe we could do your stuff on Friday?! :)

Gretchen said...

I feel the same way! I have been listening to Christmas music all week.

Grandma Lil said...

I'm with you Heidi. I absolutely love the Christmas decorations, but I think that you know that. I can hardly wait for Thanksgiving night...the trees will be up. By the way great way to hang in there with Carson. He's a great kid and he'll find his way with the new teacher.