my sister diedre and i have the same baby scrapbook kit for our little boys. click here to see the kit. i am having so much fun with the kit and documenting max. i told her i would post what i have done so far. i still have some journaling to do and some detail to fill in on some pages but this is what i have as of now. i didnt have time to scan them so they arent the best pictures but you get the idea. what fun!!






4 comments:
Those are SOOO cute. I love it. You have convinced me that I need that kit.
What a great kit. Those made me emotional just looking, I can't imagine how hard it was to re-live it while you scrapped.
You are awesome and I love you!!! By the way the song in background of Krew's video is called "Still Fighting It" by Ben Folds... If you like it we can send it to you!! Love you...
Heidi those look great. It was probably emotional, but cathartic to scrap those pages. He truly is a miracle I love to see how healthy he is and active.
Post a Comment