Friday, November 7, 2008

my eight tag

8 TV shows I watch1. I don’t have TV, we watch movies or star trek episodes. J

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Rosa’s in Provo Utah was my very favorite, it’s gone now…so sad
2. Gabriel’s
3. this great place in Florida (I cant remember the name, they had the best coconut chicken with mango salsa yummm)
4. Stacey’s house (a friend here who makes great food)
5. apple bees oriental wrap
6. dairy queen blizzards
7. sonic limeade
8. really any place that I don’t have to cook

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. made some Christmas presents
2. painted with the kids
3. went to Caleb’s school to watch him get the honesty award
4. went to Metzger’s
5. took Caleb to cub scouts
6. picked up my first furniture rehab project! Cant wait to share
7. finished watching Harry potter movies (we started them before Halloween and watched them all. Really fun to watch in a row like that)
8. found a babysitter for tomorrow night (I’m leaving max for the first time…I hope I’m brave)

8 Things I’m looking forward to
1. thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. sleeping through the night
4. Christmas shopping and crafting
5. working on Max’s baby book
6. picking up the pictures of me with my sisters and our babies
7. refinishing this cute rocking chair for maia’s room (I found one for FREE)
8. wrapping Christmas presents, I love doing that.

8 Things on my Wish List
1. a new kitchen
2. a back yard
3. to be debt free
4. more patience
5. a digital SLR
6. travel to visit friends and family
7. a trip with reed yearly
8. a healthy body

8 Things I Love
1. Reed
2. Caleb
3. Carson
4. Maia
5. Max
6. my sisters
7. family
8. being creative (decorating, creating, scraping, taking pictures)

8 things I hate
1. stepping in something wet while wearing socks
2. being late
3. when people don’t do what they said they would do
4. materialism
5. mean people
6. laundry
7. PMS
8. when someone squeezes my nose

8 People I’m TaggingGretchen, Diedre, Kim, Leticia, Evelyn, Mindy, Kendra and Susy

5 comments:

Julie Markham said...

Good luck on that sleeping all night goal. It was one of mine for many, many years, and worthy of pursuit!

Emily said...

I also hate steping in something wet while wearing socks...yuck!

The Love Shack said...

I just started laughing when I read that you hate people pinching your nose....I so remember that!! It was kind of crazy to read that you hate stepping in something wet while wearing socks because that has come up with several friends and how much they hate it too. Miss you.

Sally said...

Funny! Can't wait to see your project!

Lynette said...

I just started laughing at the SAME thing Jeni did. Must be a "roomie" thing! Oh the memories. I read your cute blog and think back to that night I told Reed outside our apartment to "move on" because you were going on a mission and weren't interested! Remember that. I'm SO sorry. I will NEVER try to assist in relationships again.