

i was messing around with photo shop and thought i would share. I wanted to design some cards this year and sell them so i could buy a new SLR but I didn't get to it early enough. I think I'll try next year. tell me your favorite and any kind constructive criticism would be nice.
leave me your voice. ps if you click on the pict. you can see them better
8 comments:
Heidi, I love them all. You are so talented. Let me know so I can buy some of your cards.
They're great! I'd rather get them from you than Costco so I think you should still do them this year!!!
Heidi, I love them all. You're so amazing!
I love the green w/ deer- simple but very nice.
I love the deer one! You should make halloween cards too, I could use one with a spider on it.
These are Great Heid! You are awesome!
I would have bought some for sure. Count me in next year.
Heidi, they are so cute. I wish we still lived close so you could teach me how you do all this. Are those just paper & pictures you bought or do you design it all?
Post a Comment