my boys have been sharing a room for a while so max could try sleeping in his own room. we were having troubles with max waking every one up. this last weekend we got out the quilts i made for the boys when they shared a room in cleveland. they are happy to be in the same room and i am happy that they have something that matches, everthing must match :) (am i the only one?) anyway you can tell by their faces that they are happy. that is all that matters.
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
5 years ago
4 comments:
That is cute! They are good brothers and friends! And love the matching quilts!
What fun! We were excited because Cannon just decided he wanted to sleep in his own room and not with his sisters. Santa brought him a train table for Christmas and after we put it in his room, he was ready to sleep by himself--and all through the night!! I'm glad the girls still like to sleep together. To answer your question about Ashtyn on oxygen, we just found out at the end of December that she didn't need it anymore! What a relief! Other than being a little peanut, she is perfectly healthy. Thanks for asking.
That looks so fun. I have fond memories of sharing a room with Diedre all those years. How is Max sleeping now?
I am glad they are happy... I love that my boys share a room, in fact they weren't being good and I thretened to split them up and they were so upset!
Post a Comment