Wednesday, January 14, 2009

fun in the snow







we had some fun in the snow. the kids helped reed make a snow fort. I think i finally convinced my kids that its a good idea to wear snow pants, boots, and a winter coat. they would rather wear sandals and shorts all day every day. I don't blame them, i think i could be ready for spring.

6 comments:

Julie Markham said...

No NO NO! It's not time for spring! Winter is just getting started. Spring will come soon enough -- keep those gloves and caps close.

Terri said...

It's always spring here... that's because I live in 'Spring' :)
Jason was just telling me that he wishes that we could get snow so he can have a snowball fight, I don't think he really knows how cold it gets though (he's cold if it drops into the 50's!)He would last 2 min in the snow.

V and Co. said...

ugh i'm ready for SUMMER!

Gretchen said...

I'm ready for summer too. I miss the sun. It's so gloomy here and Carter is hard to entertain when we can't go outside!

Sally said...

I love watching the kids play in snow, they love it so much. My kids would wear shorts and sandals too, crazy kids!

I am getting sick of the minus degree weather...

Lynette said...

Looks like great fun! My kids pray each night for snow. I won't be telling them that Grandma has it - they'll want to leave immediately. Cute pictures too. You do a great job with the camera.