
we went to Albuquerque last weekend to go to the temple and to take the kids to explora, a children's science museum. we had such a great time. the kids are all at such great ages to spend the day in a museum like that. it was one of those perfect days.
7 comments:
That looks like fun! I love the picture of max... he looks so happy!
Heidi!! Your kids already look so much bigger than when I was there in October! Tell them to stop growing.
I love those days! Fun pics!
I love the science museum visits. The kids always have such fun. Which one did you go to?
I can't get over how big Max is getting! At the rate he's growing the next time I see him he'll probably be able to toss ME in the air!
emily,
the museum is called explora, right across from the dinosaur museum in albuquerque, so much fun.
That looks like a lot of fun. Max is getting so big his hair is so much longer. Oh I miss your kids they are so awesome!!!
Post a Comment