I can't believe Max is one. We are so happy that he is a happy and healthy baby. We love you guys.
Happy Birthday Max!! We love you!!Can't believe it's been a year! Yay for "miracle Max!"
Happy Birthday Max. What a difference a year makes. We're so happy you're a part of our family.Love you.
Way to go Max, Happy Birthday Big Man! Thanks for making everyone appreicate miracles! Love you.
What a little miracle boy!
Happy Birthday Max!!! I can't believe it's been a year. He looks so big with his long, parted hair. he is so adorable!
Happy late Birthday Maxi! Love you! I can't believe you are already one!
Yeah!!!! hurray for Max. What a year and what an entrance he made. I can't believe what you guys were going through a year ago at this time. He is truly meant to be here. I love those big blue eyes.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I can't believe Max is one. We are so happy that he is a happy and healthy baby. We love you guys.
Happy Birthday Max!! We love you!!
Can't believe it's been a year! Yay for "miracle Max!"
Happy Birthday Max. What a difference a year makes. We're so happy you're a part of our family.
Love you.
Way to go Max, Happy Birthday Big Man! Thanks for making everyone appreicate miracles! Love you.
What a little miracle boy!
Happy Birthday Max!!! I can't believe it's been a year. He looks so big with his long, parted hair. he is so adorable!
Happy late Birthday Maxi! Love you! I can't believe you are already one!
Yeah!!!! hurray for Max. What a year and what an entrance he made. I can't believe what you guys were going through a year ago at this time. He is truly meant to be here. I love those big blue eyes.
Post a Comment