Friday, January 2, 2009

a happy ten years!



today is our ten year anniversary! i cant believe it has been that long and i cant believe there was ever a time that reed wasnt in my life. he is the greatest man i know and i love him to pieces! thanks for a great ten years together! cant wait for ten more +!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary you two silly kids!
Can't believe it has already been 10 years! CRAZY!
Hope the next 10 are just as good or better than the last!

Gretchen said...

Happy Anniversary! I was thinking about you guys today. I love you.

Terri said...

Happy Anniversary Guys! Matt and I were thinking about you today, so we celebrated for you :)

Kendra said...

You, Reed your cute little family are just adorable!! I'm happy to have known you and Reed since the beginning! I miss you guys!

The Cannon Family said...

Congrats! You have such a beautiful family. Hope the next 10years are just as great!

Captain Bruno said...

Happy anniversary you guys sorry Im late in saying that. I thought about you guys that whole day too. I'm so glad you guys got married!! I hope you had a fantastic day together! I can't believe it has already been 10 years!!

KLF said...

Happy Anniversary, Heidi and Reed. Your wedding was so beautiful and so special to us. You are doing a wonderful job at marriage and family. We love you both so much.

Sally said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember your wedding like it was yesterday! I was expecting Sydney and Savannah choked on Mike's boutonniere!

thekerrclan said...

Congratulations!! Sorry I missed your call...I hopewe get a chance to chat soon.