i love the fall. Really i love the change of seasons. I'm gearing up with the fall decorations, smells and clothes. I love the colors of fall and the smell of the air. I love getting out my jackets and boots and putting away the capris and flip flops. I really love getting out the pumpkin spice candle. We have already burned through half of the candle. If you havent tried pumpkin spice for part of your fall fun you really should try it.
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
4 years ago
3 comments:
It is NOT fall!!! Argh, it's in the 90's it's hot and humid. (Of course the humidity can be explained, because a huge hurricane is about to hit us head on). Anyway, We still have a 2 months before fall hits, You're a tease. But I do keep my house sented with pumpkin spice year round, I love it.
That's so funny because that was the first thing Tom said, "When can we burn the pumpkin spice candle?" I LOVE fall too! We went up Provo Canyon today and the leaves are gorgeous...which means next week they'll be brown!
we love that smell too. I think i need to go buy one of those.
Post a Comment