Thursday, September 25, 2008

fun craft with kiddos

maia and i made some halloween cards today. it was fast and fun. we just glued googlie eyes on black paper, and wrote a fun saying with white crayon. you could do all sorts of fun things like, here's looking at you, look out, "eye" love you, it's coming.....halloween!

6 comments:

The Larsons said...

So cute! I am totally going to do these with my my boys! Thanks for the idea! Keep posting ideas of ways to keep kids busy! We all need help! :)

Sally said...

How cute!!! Do we get one? :)

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

way cute!! hurray for halloween!!!

Emily said...

What a neat idea. I love googlie eyes.

Susy Cotterell said...

Hey Heidi,
What a fun idea. Rylee LOVES making cards! I didn't realize how our kids were flipped-flopped. Kind of crazy. I also didn't realize you spent almost a month with Max in the hospital. I was a wreck for 6 days with Ashtyn. You are amazing. Your family is beautiful!

Lexie said...

I love it! Thanks for your fabulous ideas, keep them coming!