Friday, September 12, 2008

the power of chocolate

Carson was refusing to go to soccer. he didn't want to wear shin guards and he didn't want to go on the field with all those strange people. (really I think he is still so tired from all day kindergarten, it takes a lot out of the little guy) so I bribed him with a LARGE chocolate bar. He did it all with a smile. AHH the power of chocolate. He ate the chocolate bar so fast i told him he better save some so he didn't get a tummy ace. this is what i found later.

4 comments:

Terri said...

Well you have to admit, it's better then some kids! And with his parents, he's doing great!

Emily said...

He listened, he left "some". I like his thinking

Sally said...

Funny! He sounds like Zack! Shocker!

laf said...

AHH the power of candy