we had a makeover night for young women's. we had stations for hair, makeup, and clothes. three of the girls were made over before hand and they had so much fun getting "redone". It was a great night and we had a blast. i made these centerpieces for the night. It's a .50 votive holder with black rocks and those battery operated t-lights in the bottom. Then I just printed of I am special, beautiful, powerful, wonderful and faithful on vellum, rolled and secured them and put them over the tops of the glass votive holders. they turned out really fun. The pictures don't really show how they "glowed" but it gives you an idea of how they looked.
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
4 years ago
6 comments:
heidi,
hey i just found your blog...or rather, i blogged stalked you out i guess. anyway, you are so creative! i love all your great ideas!
and you have such a beautiful family!
-rachael (williams) chandler
What a great idea, they look beautiful.
Heidi
you are amazing! those are so cute and my creativity would have not even come close to thinking of something so cute. thanks for sharing because I am definetly one of those who has to copy others creative gifts. Your trampoline looks fun too!
That looks cool. You are so full of great ideas I'm VERY impressed.
You are so creative! Thanks for sharing your fun and budget friendly ideas!!! You are awesome!
LOVE IT! Do you mind if I share this idea on our Kirtland stk yw blog? You are so creative and talented!
Post a Comment