Friday, October 31, 2008

happy halloween
















we are enjoying our festivities!

whats on the menu?


eye ball soup (tomato soup, mozzarella balls with olives)

frogs and snakes (bread sticks shaped into frogs and snakes, thanks Caleb!)

green worm drink (koolaid and gummy worms)


hope you have a safe and happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Terri said...

What a fun Idea, I can't wait to see what everyone is for Halloween! Have a fun and safe night!

Emily said...

How much fun is that! I especially like the eyeball soup!

Jardinefamily said...

I love the soup idea.
James work has a party and they made monster mush icecream sundays with all the fixings. I don't think my kids quite got it, but they loved the candy to put on icecream.

Sally said...

Very spooky food! :)

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

WAY cute ideas! I love the tomato soup idea that is awesome. And the bread sticks of frogs and things, Caleb is so creative. You have one special Kid, actually not just one all of your kids are awesome I love them so much!