Sunday, December 28, 2008

christmas






we had such a great Christmas! the kids were so happy and good all day. best time of the year! We had a little nativity put on by the kids, Carson and Caleb were Shepards and Maia was the angel, max was a sheep but didn't like his sheep costume to much. mike and Joani made this fun and traditional Santa pinata with the kids, they had fun making it and destroying it. my favorite gift of the day (thanks to whomever stole my camera in Florida) I now have a new Sony cyber shot, and I love it! It takes great pictures. see--

4 comments:

Terri said...

Your pictures looks great, Max's eyes are so blue! The kids look so cute!

Sally said...

Glad you had a fun Christmas! I love this time too and am always sad when it's done. Jealous of your camera! I actually found my old one a week ago, darn it!

Jardinefamily said...

Oooh, so cute. We missed you this year. Max got a hair cut--he is looking like a little boy. Tell him to stop growing until we can see him again.

Gretchen said...

Merry Christmas!! I can totally tell you have a new camera...your pictures are really clear and professional looking. I Miss you!!!!