
reed's office had their Christmas party last night. we had such a great time. mike and joani came and stayed with the kids, Max's second babysitter! they all did well for mike and joani, even max went to sleep and was good. the party had great food, great atmosphere, and loads of fun. after dinner the women exchange secret Santa gifts. i got these really great platters, i love them! the little cups all come out and if you know me well you know i love to sort, stack and decorate in fun containers. so it was perfect.

Then the doctors opened their gifts from the employees. Reed received the funniest card, I wish I had his reaction on video. Reed hates toothpaste foam. He especially hates it when people talk while they brush, i know funny for a dentist. so for his card everyone had taken a picture all foamy for the card. it was hysterical. every one was laughing so hard and reed was so grossed out.
Reed's gift was really great. I'm a little nervous about it, but i think Reed will have so much fun. He is going flying in a glider! He is really excited about it. what fun! After that they had the guys white elephant and that was fun, some things were really nice and some not so much. reed ended up with a not so much.Thanks everyone for a really great night! ps thanks to my sisters for helping me via email and phone to find the right outfit. (i tried to do my hair like you said but it just wasn't working.)

8 comments:
umm..I need a picture of the whole outfit! You look smokin' hot in that head shot of you and Reed though. And, your hair looks beautiful...maybe it's too thick for curls. I see you got Reed to wear a colored shirt...good work!
Heidi -- your hair looks fabulous! I'm with Reed on the foaming toothpaste. It looks like everyone has come down with rabies.
I hope the gliding goes better than that close shave Reed had with his sky-diving experience! My thesis advisor is an avid glider, he even owns his own plane. It sounds like a lot of fun!!!
You look great Heid. Your hair looks really good/ you didn't need our advice. I agree with Gretchen I want to see the whole outfit. I'm really glad you had fun I know you have been busy it's good you were able to relax and have fun. I thought the card was mimicking That one "really great day" he had while we were there haha gross. I didn't know he didn't like toothpaste foam that's kind of funny.
You look awesome!!! Glad you had a fun night!
You two look as good as ever! Such a cute couple!
I am laughing at the toothpaste card. I can just see Reed getting grossed out over something like that! So Funny!
Awe man, what a perfect card for Reed! I'm sad I missed out on that one! Those girls are too funny.
Lisa
You look great--hair beautiful. But I agree we need the whole outfit. That is such a funny card and what a generous gift to Reed. That will be so fun for him.
Post a Comment