ha what a joke, by the time i had one kid dressed the other kid was throwing a fit, because the shirt didn't fit and then another kid is mad because we were asking him not to do the strained grin, and one wouldn't hold still to get in focus at all. oh man! what a hard thing to get one stinking picture. at least we can all have a good laugh at my expense, check these beauties out!

max moving way to fast for my camera, and carson was somewhere in his room throwing a fit over the shirt i wanted him to wear! but look how cute maia is :)

carson is now out of his room and caleb has a true smile, but maia and max are out of focus!

help me get out of here!

this one has everyone semi good but not in focus at all! oh well, just wait till you see the one I'm sending out.....you have to wait its a surprise
7 comments:
Pictures... ahrrgggg, why oh why do kids do this to us! Don't they know we are still going to take pictures till the end of time. Matt says that (posed) pictures ruin occations, maybe they don't ruin them, but they do put everone in a bad mood.
It's hard getting one kid to smile let alone four! I feel your pain! They are cute pics though!
The best Christmas cards are the ones with the crazy pictures!
I still have yet to even attempt a card picture this year! As I was dropping the kids off to school this morning, I was just trying to figure out what time of day, and which day they would be most cooperative. :) Maybe I'll just take a picture of our cat for the card this year!
Ahhh...brings back good 'ole memories from the Metroparks...
Amen! It was hard enough with two and three - but four - it's down right impossible! I'm sorry to say that I gave up last week and in the true spirit of Christmas decided I no longer wanted to stress over it! I think next year I'll start in October.
I have decided formal Christmas pictures are more work than they are worth...you will see how casual our card is. For all of those families who can get their kids to sit still and smile all at the same time---we hate you:)
Post a Comment