maia's birthday party was a smashing success. the girls had so much fun dancing and giggling like little girls do. Reed was shocked at the difference between a group of little girls and a group of little boys. the hour and a half was pleasant and mostly quiet. (boys are loud and crazy in groups!) she had a great time with all her little friends. Happy Birthday Maia!! check out the cute dancing, oh to be four again:)
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
4 years ago
6 comments:
I love the dancing! What cute girls.
What a fun party! You always think of everything!!!!
I love the cake. (cute shirt too--glad she liked it.) Wish we could have been there to celebrate with her, my boys would love to dance--I don't know about the frills:)
LOTS of twirls! I'm surprised there was no throwing up... Maia is beautiful.
So cute! You did a great job on the tutu's and flowers! I'm totally stealing this idea for a party 3 years from now!
She's so beautiful! Glad she had a fun birthday!
Post a Comment