thanksgiving was so much fun. tom and sally and their family came and stayed with us. we had such a great time. we are still morning their departure. some in fuhriman fashion (tears) some in cannon fashion (sarcasm) COME BACK SOON!!
sydney and caleb (both love treasures and collecting) carson and zachary (both love star wars and video games)
You're place settings look awesome, very fancy! We had fun seeing you guys, I'm sad we missed Thanksgiving and we didn't get to stay that long, and that my head was clearly elsewhere.
Wow Hied every thing looks awesome. Your thanksgiving table looks AMAZING And your Christmas decorations are very cozy they make me want to sit in front of your fire place, and curl up with a blanket. It sounds like you guys had a pretty great Thanksgiving.
Wowzers! Everything looks so gorgeous, I wish you could help me spruce up my "happy Hodgepodge" decor. I can't wait to see your projects, I hope you post them after Christmas so I can get ideas for next year.
10 comments:
your thanksgiving looks so fancy. You are so good at that stuff. I miss you....wah!!
It WAS so fun! Thanks for having us!!! I LOVE that picture of Zack and Carson!
Your table looked beautiful! :) I love the picture of Max helping with the star!
Great pictures! I'm so glad you had a nice Thanksgiving with Tom and Sally and their kids.
Your cozy Christmas picture makes me want to pack my bags and come down to spend another Christmas with you..... wish I could :)
You're place settings look awesome, very fancy! We had fun seeing you guys, I'm sad we missed Thanksgiving and we didn't get to stay that long, and that my head was clearly elsewhere.
So cute Heidi. I LOVE your front room decorations. It looks fantastic. I'll have to hire you some day to come teach me all you know!
Wow Hied every thing looks awesome. Your thanksgiving table looks AMAZING And your Christmas decorations are very cozy they make me want to sit in front of your fire place, and curl up with a blanket. It sounds like you guys had a pretty great Thanksgiving.
ps this is diedre I'm accidentally signed in under Brandon
Wowzers! Everything looks so gorgeous, I wish you could help me spruce up my "happy Hodgepodge" decor. I can't wait to see your projects, I hope you post them after Christmas so I can get ideas for next year.
Post a Comment