Wednesday, December 24, 2008

merry christmas!

may you be surrounded with love and enjoy the reason for the season!


4 comments:

Sally said...

Merry Christmas to you guys! Hope you have a great holiday! We'll miss you!

V and Co. said...

okay i just have to tell you i loved that black and white pic of the kids and the black and white and red card made it oh so lovely!

Julie Markham said...

Merry Christmas to you, too! Have a wonderful day with your family.

Lynette said...

Thank you for your cute Christmas card Heidi! We didn't get around to them this year and deep down I think the reason was knowing that I would never get all four children looking toward a camera! You on the other hand did a great job. I'll try next year. Thank you again though. Your kids are adorable as always and we are glad to have your blog page to check all year through. Have a wonderful New Year.