Tuesday, February 3, 2009

caleb's good


Caleb wanted to make his own invitations for his birthday party. he worked so hard on them and really put a lot of effort and thought into them. he glued Lego pieces in the inside and cut out holes on the front so you can see the Lego from the front and when you open the card. I'm so proud of him, he is so creative.

7 comments:

Sally said...

Way to go Caleb! You are so talented! Hope you have fun at your party!!

Gretchen said...

Wow. That's a lot better than I could do.

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

That is an amazing invitation!! He is such a talented boy!!

KLF said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! Wish we could be there with you to celebrate. We love you.

Jardinefamily said...

That is so cool. I may have him do Sam's invites. What a creative boy. I miss him. Happy birthday Caleb.

Oma said...

Great job Caleb. Wish we were there to celebrate your day. Have a great one!

Lexie said...

That is amazing. I love his drawing & the Lego idea, ver cool!