Wednesday, February 4, 2009

pinkie swear

conversation over heard from my middle two, Maia and Carson. they had been playing all sorts of games with each other throughout the day and having so much fun together. at the end of the day i hear Carson say, "Maia lets pinkie swear that we will be bestest friends forever" Maia smiled and ran to him "okay" she yelled with her little pinkie all ready to go! "for pretends?" she asked, "NO!! for reals best friends forever!" Carson's little face looked so serious and the smile on Maia's face was so precious. it brought tears to my eyes! I hope they are little best friends forever!

4 comments:

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

I love this story! So cute I hope that my kids will be that close!

Sally said...

Very sweet! Love those rewards we get as moms, seeing our kids like that!

The Cannon Family said...

How adorable! You'll have to remember to tell them this story when they get older.

Aly G said...

hey heidi, its been awhile! I found your blog through looking at other blogs! So fun to see how cute your fam is! I can't believe how big and beautiful they are! How is everything? We should keep in touch. My email is nickgroneman@yahoo.com Do you live by my cousin still? If so say hi to her for me :)