Tuesday, February 3, 2009

walking and laughing

max is a walker! he only walks now. he perfers it. it's so cute when they learn how to walk yet they are so wobbly. the lovely noise you hear in the background is my first born.

the other night Reed was tickling max's toes and playing peekaboo with him. max was making the funniest laugh. He has a cute little smile and laugh. (i'm a little obsessed with the kid)

6 comments:

Sally said...

AWWWW, he's too cute!! I don't blame you for being obsessed!

Gretchen said...

HE IS SO ADORABLE! He's such a big boy now. I noticed in the laughing video that it looks like he has most of his teeth now. They change so fast.

Julie Markham said...

Aunt Joan asked me today how Max was doing. I need to get her to see your blog. Nothing's more fun than watching little kids be happy.

Mattamorphasis said...

Sooooooo cute!! I can't wait to see the little guy.

Terri said...

How cute!! I still can't believe how big Max is!

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

He is so stinkin CUTE!! I love him! He's growing up so fast.