Wednesday, February 4, 2009

why sisters rock!


today was one of those days, a day when it would be nice to have someone you feel close to, sit on your couch in your pjs and chat, make pb&js with and do nothing but help eachother get through the day. I dont have anyone like that here, yet.....so i use my sister. I talked to her today for three hours on the phone, off and on through out the day. She listens to me complain and talk and shoot the breeze. thanks to verizon we can do that. (watch out gretchen, i heard your switching to verizon and you just might have to join in the sisterly love) i love my sisters. they love and understand me like no one else. life would be just to good if they happened to live closer, maybe someday i'll get lucky......for now thank heaven for verizon. thanks for being there for me deeg i love you!

6 comments:

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

I love you too Heid.It was really good talking to you today I told Brandon that we talked for 3hours and he said oh no I don't want Gretchen to get Verizon you will be on the phone all day haha. I'm so glad we have each other and Gretchen I don't know where I would be with out you guys!!
p.s That first picture is so old holy cow we look so young

Sally said...

You are all so gorgeous! I love sisters and my sisters-in-law!!! I need a sister right now too.

Gretchen said...

AHHHH! I am missing you two so much today. I don't know what I would do without my sisters. I love you SOOOO much.

casa chandler said...

I love the old picture...I remember those days. You girls are all so beautiful! Oh, to have sisters.

Oma said...

I certainly have beautiful girls. I am so glad that you have your sisters and that you love each other so much. For so many years I have wanted to be apart of your life in that way.

thekerrclan said...

It must have been one of those days! I chatted/vented to my sister for 1+ hours...too bad you aren't still next door so we COULD sit in our pj's all day!!