Wednesday, April 15, 2009

[BOISE]




the flowers were so fun to do. i love doing weddings.


maia and opa watching a movie.



me with my girl cousins and my baby bump.


my mom with her mom and her sisters

my grandma, mom and sister in law with her girls

my mom's sister with her daughter and my grandma

my mom, my grandma and me (maia wouldnt get in the picture could have been a nice four generation shot, makes a nice three generation shot instead)

my aunt, the bride, and my grandma


just got back from a really great trip to boise. my cousin was getting married and i went to do her flowers. it was so fun to do a wedding again, i haven't done one in a long time. we had such a great time. maia and max were good travelers and really had a great time with oma and opa. maia and oma danced and danced and danced! maia was in heaven. maia and opa snuggled up to watch a few movies, so cute. max took to oma and opa and after a day of grumpiness showed his happy side. oma and opa were so great to us and the kids loved spending time with them. i'm so glad we got the chance to go, im going to miss my family reunion in august due to the new addition. we went to cordon's choir concert, very nice cordon is such a great guy, really so much fun to be around. we went to ice cream just the girls (oma, me, maia, kim, destenee, and isabell.) corden watched max. (wish i had a picture of this it was so fun, i brought the camera but forgot to use it.) we went to the dollar store me, oma, kim and maia. i had so much fun. there are no dollar stores in NM. hey its the little things in life, and it was 88 cent tuesday, lucky us!! my grandparents and aunt came over with a yummy lunch. it was so great to see them. i love my grandparents. The wedding was beautiful and the festivities grand. my aunt evelyn really out did her self it, was fabulous! i'm sure i'm missing something. we were there for six days, it was great. Reed, caleb and carson survived with out us thanks to grandma and bapa. Thanks!

5 comments:

laf said...

It looks like you had a fun trip. I'd love to see more pictures of the wedding if you have some. You look great! I'm so excited that you are expecting!
I am jealous that they let you fly. Great pictures of everyone.

Terri said...

The flowers look great! You do such a good job. Funny story about the doller store... Ian and I were there and we bought some stuff, later he was telling Matt where he got his new toy and he said he got it at the "money store"... He's such a cutie!

Julie Markham said...

Heidi, you look great! Lovely flowers.

Sally said...

You are so talented with the flowers! Beautiful! Fun to see all the family pictures.

More beautiful though, is your baby bump! I may have to come down and be your nanny...

Gretchen said...

I am SO sad I wasn't there! The flowers looks great and I love the generation pictures you got. You look so good--I love that striped shirt! I miss you so much.