Friday, April 17, 2009

flowers and a mystery


yesterday reed and i spent the afternoon in the garden. it was so nice to clean up our planter beds and enjoy a little sunshine. it is fun to watch the yard take shape. i think tomorrow we may try to plant a tree in the front, if the weather cooperates, i think Utah blew some white stuff our way for the next few days.
i also have an annoying mystery. reed and i are getting little holes in our shirts right in the same spot. i just cant figure out what is going on. its not every shirt and its just our shirts. strange. any ideas?

5 comments:

Sally said...

Pretty flowers! I have no idea about the holes, that's weird! Good luck solving that.

Loaf said...

maybe it is due to extreem outee-belly-buttons rubbing holes through the shirts, or that I have been cutting little holes in all our shirts in the same spot.

Julie Markham said...

Could the holes be from your seat belts? A mystery is only fun when it's solved. . .

Good luck with the garden!

Emily said...

What crazy weather we have here! I can't believe all the snow today. Your flowers are beautiful. About the shirts, I get them too!?! I think it is my belt buckle rubbing against my shirts and when I lean on the coutertop it cuts little holes??? Strange. Or maybe it is just Los Alamos radiaton.

The Cannon Family said...

How about from zippers on kids' pjs when you pick them up?