Wednesday, April 15, 2009

spring break

we had a fun spring break with the kids. we did some spring cleaning and the kids earned money to spend on our trip. we didn't go far, just to Albuquerque but we had some fun! the zoo the aquarium, the gardens, pizza, swimming at the hotel. we were exhausted with fun.


caleb brought a pencil and a pad of paper to draw the animals, sooo cute.

max was thrilled with all the new sights, i love watching a child see a giraffe for the first time.

carson and his "this is my happy shirt" so him.

the aquarium was really exciting. i love looking in these huge tanks and so do the kids!


sting rays are so cool.

4 comments:

Sally said...

That is the coolest aquarium!!! Glad you had a fun break!

Lynette said...

Wow, when did Albuquerque get an aquarium? That's incredible.

Terri said...

Great pictures! Looks like so much fun.

Gretchen said...

I love aquariums. I think I prefer them to zoos--I'm not sure why. Your family always does such fun things.