Monday, April 20, 2009

dirt+water
















the boys played in the mud while reed cleaned out the gutters. max got really into in. boys just love mud, maia was not interested. i was having so much fun taking pictures of max getting all muddy that i didnt notice caleb and carson running in and out of the house for various reasons. when i came inside i found muddy feet prints running to the kitchen, up the stairs and down the hall into the bathroom. like the nice mommy that i am i made them clean it up.

4 comments:

Terri said...

You are a nice mommy... My kids wouldn't have feet if they did that!

Terri said...

Oh and Max is super cute!

Sally said...

Love the mud pics, laughing at the foot prints...gotta love white carpet!

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

You are a FANTASTIC mom!! You make it look so easy! I found out it's not easy at all to take care of 5 kids. I have so much more respect for you. I feel like my patience is running thin as time goes by.