we had an early easter and a separate real easter (maia max and i went to boise and reed caleb and carson stayed in NM). i love easter. i love all the cute sunday clothes, the spring flowers and cool air, the candy and fun, i love the special time to remember Jesus and the sacrifices he made. i love easter.
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
4 years ago
6 comments:
How cute! Why were you in Boise?
I am so happy I get another neice or nephew (neice hopefully for Maia). I can't believe you already 17 weeks along. Keep us posted.
It was so good to see you and Max and Maia. We miss you already. Tell the boys we miss them too, all three of them. Thanks for coming up, we love you.
I love that you can get your kids to wear new church clothes. I tried to get Gene to wear his new clothes, but he refused, and I've learned to pick my battles.
I bet it was nice to be in boise, and fun to come home.
Oh my Max is quite the handsome devil
Max looks so adorable in his tie and hat. Your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment