we have had a lot of fun this week with visitors. reeds brother matt and his family have been here and my sister gretchen and her little carter are here. it has been fun to play with so many cousins and to spoil them all. matt and terri were off on a fun 10year anniversary trip and we got to spoil their kids with pizza rootbeer and cookies and so much crazy cousin play. (he he he) it was so much fun. max and carter are three months apart and it was fun to snag some pictures of them together. carter is a sweet little thing with the most scrumptious hair. the funniest part is when they make eachother cry. one will start and the other will join in.

4 comments:
Heidi, Max is the spittin-image of Troy! You finally got one that has total Furhiman genes! And Carter looks just like his dad. They are both adorable!
Oh man I am so Jealous! I wish I could be there. I miss you guys so much and There's a boy cousin missing in those pictures, Krew. He needs to get here!! It sounds like you guys are having so much fun. They look so cute together!
We didn't have any fun because of Her!
So Fun we are having a great time...
I can't believe how big they are getting. Max looks a little bit like Gene. I can tell they are related. And Carter, I hardly recognize him. He has changed so much.
Post a Comment