My sister just left Sunday morning to drive to LA we had such a fun time here are some funny faces and a few funny stories.
Caleb let Gretchen stay in his room while she was in town. Tonight when he went to move back into his room and get into bed he said we needed to wash his sheets. We told him he didn’t need to wash his sheets he said “mom made me wash them when Gretchen came to get my slime out how come we can’t wash them to get Gretchen’s slime out!”
We had a BBQ at mike and joani’s house with Gretchen, matt, terri, Jason and ian (reed’s brother and his family) terri’s sister Emily and her family (matt, sophie and Olivia) and terri's mom and dad (lil and frank) it was so fun and we had such a really great evening laughing and playing. When it was time to go Jason wasn’t happy and started to pout and say that he didn’t have any fun. (little kids are so funny, they have the best time and because they don’t want it to stop they say things like I didn’t have any fun, anyway….) he was saying I didn’t have any fun and then he does this funny wined up with his hand like he was pretending to throw a fast ball but with his pointer finger out and adds to his “I didn’t have any fun…….because of HER!” And he points right to my sister Gretchen! So random, but SOOOOO funny. I laughed so hard I almost cried. Everyone was so stunned by his comment and then laughing hysterically it was HI-LAR-I-OUS
We had a BBQ at mike and joani’s house with Gretchen, matt, terri, Jason and ian (reed’s brother and his family) terri’s sister Emily and her family (matt, sophie and Olivia) and terri's mom and dad (lil and frank) it was so fun and we had such a really great evening laughing and playing. When it was time to go Jason wasn’t happy and started to pout and say that he didn’t have any fun. (little kids are so funny, they have the best time and because they don’t want it to stop they say things like I didn’t have any fun, anyway….) he was saying I didn’t have any fun and then he does this funny wined up with his hand like he was pretending to throw a fast ball but with his pointer finger out and adds to his “I didn’t have any fun…….because of HER!” And he points right to my sister Gretchen! So random, but SOOOOO funny. I laughed so hard I almost cried. Everyone was so stunned by his comment and then laughing hysterically it was HI-LAR-I-OUS
my sister's baby does the funniest thing. He prefers to suck on her arm while being held cradled, then to suck on a binki. he sucks on her arm so hard he gives her hickeys and I caught him in the act.
OUCH!
Maia was watching a movie on our little portable DVD player and wanted Max to watch with her. He did....for about 30 seconds, it was really cute
we had a blast! love ya!
3 comments:
I'm jealous, we want to visit too! I guess I'll have to wait until august! Unless we can find a way to snag a hybrid car with great gas mileage!!! (We're not going anywhere this summer)
We had so much fun, we miss you already... the laughs were great!!!
I didn't have any fun because of HER.....I have laughed and laughed about that. Why didn't we bring a camera?
Post a Comment