Reed found a snake in our back yard and Caleb came running to play with it! He wanted to keep it but I had to say no, no place to keep it :)
I am always surprised by Caleb's love of animals, neither Reed or I care for animals, at least not the way that Caleb does. I think it must be one of his gifts!
5 comments:
I love that first picture! Caleb's expression is just awesome. I'm glad that your family has at least one animal lover.
Caleb is so sweet! Maybe he'll be a vet or zoo keeper? That's what Savannah wants to be! I don't know that she would be excited about snakes though!
I love the pictures!
It reminds me of the tomato worm at our Heber reunion.
I am glad I'm not the only snake/animal lover! Way to go caleb! He must get it from me, wait, that doesn't work.
WOAH! Is that his? -- Cannon
Post a Comment