Tag
How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
JOYS
1. church
2. my family
3. taking pictures
FEARS
1. not being a good enough mother
2. getting my nose squeezed (don’t even try it or you WILL see rage J)
3. being alone
GOALS
1. learn total patience
2. get a bachelors in landscape design3. lose 10 more lbsCURRENT OBSESSIONS
1. cleaning 2. blogging3. making max happy
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I cant sleep with ANY light in the room, it burns my eyes!
2. if I’m laying down I snort when I laugh
3. I cant read books because if I do the whole house falls apart, basically time stops. It would be like pausing a movie to put down the book!
I TAG THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE
1. Diedre
2. Gretchen
3. Leticia
4. Tacie
5 Mindy
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
4 years ago
2 comments:
The nose thing made me laugh, I have seen your nose squeezed and the wrath was great!
Like I told Matt, Reed needs to do this tag! I haven't done mine yet.
BTW, I started a blog for Tom so we may start seeing his comments on here...maybe...
Post a Comment